- Yoichi Ueno, our founder, conducted operation-reform consultations for T. Kobayashi & Co. (now Lion Corporation), the first such consultations held in Japan.
- Yoichi Ueno founded the Japan Management Research Institute (forerunner of SANNO Institute of Management).
- The Japan Efficiency School (endowed school) was established.
- The School was renamed as SANNO College.
- The Distance Education Division was opened.
SANNO College was renamed as SANNO University.
The Shonan Campus founded.
- The Graduate School of Management was founded.
- The School of Management was opened.
- The Daikanyama Campus founded.
- The School of Marketing was opened.